Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Organic Black Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Organic Black Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy organic black mussels recipe. You can cook spicy organic black mussels using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Organic Black Mussels:
- Provide of organic black mussels (clean, was, and drained).
- You need of red chilli.
- Take of shallots.
- Get of garlic.
- Use of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare of lemon grass, bruised.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Spring onion or parsley for garnish.
- Get of Salt and sugar.
- Take of olive oil.
- Use of litter seafood stock.
Steps to make Spicy Organic Black Mussels:
- Blended together chilli, shallots, garlic and tomato. Heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in large pot. Add the seasoning that already blended, and lemon grass and kaffir lime leaves and stir until fragrant..
- Add 1 tablespoon tomato paste and some seafood stock (1 litter), lemon juice and bring to boil, then lower temperature and simmer for approximately 10 minute. Add the mussels to the pot and cover and cook for approximately 5 minute until all the mussels is open. Don't forget to taste.
- Serve your spicy chilli mussels in deep noodle bowls, sprinkle with parsley or spring onions and served with your favorite crusty bread 🥰👍.
If you find this Spicy Organic Black Mussels recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.