Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tiger Beer Bread 啤酒面包 （好吃） recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiger Beer Bread 啤酒面包 （好吃） recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to begin with as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tiger beer bread 啤酒面包 （好吃） recipe. To cook tiger beer bread 啤酒面包 （好吃） you need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tiger Beer Bread 啤酒面包 （好吃）:
- Provide 500 g of Bread Flour （高筋面粉）.
- Provide 10 g of Salt （盐）.
- Use 150 of Sourdough starter （酵母）.
- Provide 350 g of Water or Beer （水／ 啤酒）.
- Provide 65 g of Walnut （核桃）.
- Prepare 65 g of Raisins or cranberries （葡萄干）.
Instructions to make Tiger Beer Bread 啤酒面包 （好吃）:
- Add water/ beer, flour and sourdough starter well to form a dough.
- Let is rest for an hour.
- Add in Salt, Walnut and cranberries/raisins and knead till smooth..
- Prepare for 1st proof which subject to weather and temperature. For sourdough, sometime it takes up to 6hr to 8hrs proofing time in tropica weather.
- After 1st Proof done. Bring the dough to workbench to prepare for shaping. Bench proof 15min.
- Divide the dough to your liking size and shape it to round or oval shape.
- Let the dough do the 2nd proof for about 30min.
- Prepare for baking – Spray water on dough surface, sprinkle some breadflour to decorate the bread, slit the bread surface..
- Preheat oven at 190 degree Celsius, bake for 20min. put half a cup of water for initial steam effect to create a crispy crust.
If you find this Tiger Beer Bread 啤酒面包 （好吃） recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.