You can have Simplistic Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simplistic Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef (leaner the better).
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion (yellow or white).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vegetable or seed oil (or butter).
Simplistic Meatballs instructions
- Set oven to 400 degrees F, then set up a pan with either oil or butter (parchment paper works well too!) so the meatballs don’t stick..
- In a large bowl, combine onion, breadcrumbs, egg, and salt..
- Knead the ingredients until thoroughly well mixed with no powder or egg being distinguishable..
- Roll out 1 and 1/2 inch balls, then set onto the pan. May need to wash hands afterwards..
- Place into oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until brown and crispy..
- (Optional) add to spaghetti or add with brown gravy for a Swedish turn on the dish!.
- Serve and enjoy!.