Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tandoori Baby Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Yet another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good impact on your health. Potassium is one of the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the vegetables that can provide you with the potassium you need is broccoli. Something different you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori baby potatoes recipe. To cook tandoori baby potatoes you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tandoori Baby Potatoes:
- Provide 250 gms of baby potatoes.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Provide of Little kasoori methi.
- Get 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Get 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Get 2 tsp of tandoori masala powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of oil to sprinkle over potatoes.
Steps to make Tandoori Baby Potatoes:
- Parboil baby potatoes. Peel and keep aside..
- In a bowl take hung curd. Add ginger paste, salt, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, jeera powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder,Tandoori masala powder and some kasuri methi. Give it a stir (to make sure the raw smell completely vanishes)..
- Prick some holes in the potatoes with the help of toothpick or a fork. Dump them in the curd mixture and let it sit for about 30 mins..
- Grease a baking tray. Lay all the potatoes. Sprinkle little oil/ghee on top and bake for 20 to 25 mins at 180 degrees celcius or until you see the golden brown layers on the top..
- Sprinkle some chat masala and serve hot..
My baby potatoes well little big in size. So I have cut them into half. If yours is small bite size one the you can keep them. Peel the skin and prick holes with a fork or toothpick. My potatoes were big so I cut them into half.
If you find this Tandoori Baby Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.