Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Meatball Sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Meatball Sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy meatball sub recipe. You can have cheesy meatball sub using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Meatball Sub:
- Provide 2 of hoagie buns.
- Prepare 11 ounces of beef meatballs I used frozen.
- Use 2-1/2 tablespoons of sautéed onions see my recipe.
- Use 1 tablespoon of pork belly drippings.
- Get 14 ounces of marinara sauce your favorite.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar loose packed.
- You need As needed of pickled Cucumber slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sharp provolone cheese chunks.
- Use 2/3 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
- Get As needed of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Cheesy Meatball Sub:
- Heat the meatballs in a pan with pork belly drippings. Let them cook 5 minutes covered..
- Add the marinara sauce simmer for 10 minutes covered..
- Add the dark brown sugar..
- Add the butter to a pan then fry the buns.
- When fried add mayonnaise and Cucumbers.
- Add the meatballs, and onions..
- Top with cheeses and put into the broiler till toasted.
- Almost done now just add a little more marinara sauce..
- Ready to serve I hope you enjoy!!.
These homemade meatball subs are toasty, cheesy and downright delicious. Whenever I make my favorite meatball recipe, I. These meatball sub sandwiches taste like I fussed for hours, but that's not at all the case. We had a jar of marinara sauce on hand so all we needed was a couple of sub rolls and provolone cheese. Grab a fork and sink your teeth in to this delectable Meatball Sub Casserole.
If you find this Cheesy Meatball Sub recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.