Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe. To cook cheesy chicken noodle casserole you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Get 4 of skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Provide 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- Prepare of I can whole kernel corn drained.
- Get 1 of corn can full of Frozen peas.
- You need 16 oz of jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have.
- Provide 4-6 oz of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- Take 1/2 lb of cooked bacon crumbled small.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Grated Parm.
- Get of Chopped green onions.
- Provide of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
- Take of Southern poultry seasoning (see picture).
- Provide of Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray..
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too..
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine..
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover..
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400..
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit..
The egg noodles, vegetables and tender chicken come together in a creamy sauce with a buttery Ritz cracker topping. Add a salad and corn muffins or biscuits for an easy dinner any night of the week! Add noodles and toss to coat. Melt butter in an extra large saucepan. Add flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried basil.
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.