Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oatmeal Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal cookies recipe. To cook oatmeal cookies you need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Provide 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 3 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Take 1 cup of dried cherries.
- Use 1/4-1/2 cup of candied ginger, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Provide 1-1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of cardamom.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- Get of Tools.
- Prepare of convection oven.
- Use of parchment paper.
- Provide of cooling-racks.
- Take 2 of large cookie sheets.
- Prepare of medium cookie scoop, 5cm (2TBS).
- Prepare of whisk.
- Take of rubber spatula.
Steps to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat convection oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets and place parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flours, spices, salt and baking soda. Stir flour mixture into the creamed butter mixture slowly, adding half of the dry ingredients until nearly integrated. Add the second half of the the dry ingredients until fully incorperated..
- Mix in the oats one cup at a time. Mix in the chocolate chips, dried fruit and pecans one ingredient at a time..
- Using a medium cookie scoop, keep the dough in rounded shape. Gently press slightly flat, if a crispier cookie is desired. You can place two cookies sheets at a time on the middle rack. The cookies do not spred much, so approx 8 cookies can be baked at a time..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take cookie sheets out of the oven and place on the cooling racks. Let the cookies sit on the sheets for 5 minutes, before transfering the cookies directly to the cooling racks..
- Let cookies cool completely and then enjoy!.
Then, I cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. If your oatmeal cookies have flattened out way too much, it could be one of the main mistakes below: Your dough needs more flour. If the dough is too wet, you'll end up with flat and greasy cookies that are too hard.
If you find this Oatmeal Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.