Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodles + chicken feet: indonesian street style recipe. To make chicken noodles + chicken feet: indonesian street style you only need 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style:
- Use 500 gr of Chicken Breast.
- Get 250 gr of Chicken Feet.
- You need 500 gr of Fresh Noodles.
- Take 5 tbsp of Kecap Manis (Sweet Soy Sauce).
- Use 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Take to taste of Regular Soy Sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of White pepper.
- Provide of Some water.
- You need of Ground Spices.
- Provide 10 cloves of Shallot.
- Use 5 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Corriander Seeds.
- Use 3 of Candlenuts.
- You need 1.5 cm of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1.5 cm of Ginger.
- Provide of Other Spices.
- Use 2 of Lemongrasses (bashed).
- You need 4 cm of Galangal (bashed).
- Take 3 of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Use 2 of Indonesian Bay Leaves (Daun Salam).
- Provide of Garlic Oil.
- Take 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 90 ml of Cooking Oil/Neutral Oil.
Steps to make Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style:
- Boil the chicken feet until tender for 20-30 minutes and rinse them..
- Put all of the ground spices into food processor with an addition of some water, blitz them until smooth..
- Heat up the oil, and fry the ground spices until the water evaporates.
- Put in the galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and Indonesian bay leaves. Fry with the ground spices until fragrant.
- Put in the chicken breast and cook until it changes color, and then put the chicken feet in..
- Add some water until it covers the chicken and the feet..
- Add the sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce, then simmer until the liquid is reduced halfway (around 20-30 minutes)..
- After the liquid is reduced, your chicken and chicken feet mixture is ready to be served with the noodles..
- For the garlic oil, chop your garlics and simmer them in the cooking oil on low heat..
- Simmer the oil until the garlic becomes golden brown and your garlic oil should be ready to be used..
- Boil a portion of fresh noodles until you get the right texture (about 2 mins), and strain them..
- Mix the noodle with 1 tbsp of garlic oil and 0.5 tbsp of soy sauce..
- Put the chicken and chicken feet on top of the noodle and it is ready to be served!.
- You can also add some bok choy, pickled cucumber, or fried wonton skin as well..
The noodles are pretty "bite-ty" and the chicken feet mushroom stew gravy exudes a pleasant aroma. The noodles are smooth, easy for those who prefer to slurp their noodles. Be careful though of the gravy, which could splash off of the silky-smooth noodle surfaces. Finally, we found that the Shiitake mushroom and chicken feet well marinated. It is often described as a kwetiau version of the popular mie ayam (chicken noodles), and especially common in Indonesia, and can trace its origin to Chinese cuisine.
If you find this Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.