Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon roll recipe. You can have cinnamon roll using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon roll:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, divided.
- You need of Dough.
- Use 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 3/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Use of Fillings.
- Use 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of grounded cinnamon.
Steps to make Cinnamon roll:
- Preheat oven to desired temperature, grease baking pan with 2 teaspoon melted butter.
- In a large bowl mix flour, 2 tablespoons white sugar,baking powder and salt,add 3 tablespoon butter and mix together till it make a soft dough.
- Turn dough in a clean working surface and make a rectangular desired thick, brush the dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Mix 1/2 cup white sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl, put 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture into the baking pan, sprinkle the other cinnamon mixture in the butter brushed dough and roll.
- Cut the roll dough into 18 pieces and put into the baking pan and bake until golden brown.
They're perfect for the holidays or any weekend. Try these easy cinnamon rolls with vanilla icing as a treat for afternoon tea. They're delicious served warm or cold – you can also make them ahead and freeze. Just proof, roll out, and bake! Spread the butter on top, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
If you find this Cinnamon roll recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.