Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sourdough bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. To make sourdough bread you only need 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sourdough bread:
- You need of Sourdough Starter.
- Prepare 200 gr of rye flour.
- Get 200 ml of water.
- Take of Dough:.
- Use 130 gr of whole wheat flour.
- Get 170 gr of white wheat flour (strong bread flour).
- You need 120 gr of water.
- Use 10 gr of Salt.
Instructions to make Sourdough bread:
- Prepare the sourdough starter if you don't have yet. Mix the rye flour and water. Let it stand minimum 12 hours, the longer and more feedings will be better. Please refer to my sourdough starter recipe.
- After 12 hours. Mix the 400 gr sourdough starter, flour and water. Mix it until incorporated..
- Let it autolyse or rest for 30 minutes.
- Add the salt and fold the bread 4 times so the salt get into the dough. You may sprinkle water too..
- Knead the dough for 8 – 10 minutes until it is smooth. (optional method: stretch and fold the dough method for 2 hours- every half and hour stretch the dough and bring back the dough into the middle and let it rest).
- Prepare the bannetone or bowl lined with kitchen towel and dust the bowl generously. So the dough will not stick on the bannetone..
- Shape the dough into the ball shape, dust some flour on the top of dough and place it upside down into the bannentone..
- Cover the bannetone with plastic bag or plastic wrap or shower cap if any..
- Let it proof/ rest for minimum 4 hours in room temperature or 2 hours in fridge and 2 hours in room temperature or overnight in the fridge.
- Check the dough by poke it. If the poke stay longer in the dough /not so quick spring back, it means the dough is ready to be baked..
- Pre-heat your oven to 235 C and prepare a pan of hot water and place it at the bottom of oven to create steam..
- Take out the hot baking tray. Place your dough on top of the baking tray. Be careful, it is very hot. Score the dough with sharp thin knife or razor blade..
- Place back the baking tray into oven and bake it for 35 to 45 minutes until it is well done. After 10 minutes of baking, you may remove out the pan of hot water.t.
- After 35 minutes baking, check the bread. If you like a bit darker crust, bake it again..
- Remove it out and let it rest for 15 minutes and listen to the crust sound of the bread and smells good. After 15 minutes, you may slice the bread..
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.