Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. You can cook sourdough bread using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sourdough bread:
- Provide 110 g of starter.
- Take 415 g of bottled water.
- Use 646 g of bread flour.
- You need 12 g of salt.
Instructions to make Sourdough bread:
- Combine water and flour.
- Form into ball and let sit covered in bowl for 1 hr to let gluten start activating (Autolyse).
- Now add starter and then salt and use hands to combine.
- Now you should knead dough for around 15mins until you can pull dough and it doesn’t break and you can see some light through it (this is the window pane test).
- Form into ball and and put in bowl (no flour or oil) – cover with damo towel and rest for 4 hrs.
- Now you can shape ball by pulling sides over and over until nice and tight on one side (this is the envelope fold).
- Lightly rice flour cloth in bowl and rest upside down for another 30mins covered with towel (or for stronger sour dough taste leave for at least 8 hours covered in fridge).
- Preheat oven to 290c with hot skillet and baking dish on bottom.
- Place ball on skillet and score with big X across.
- Place in oven for 35mins and turn down to 230c and put boiling water in baking tray.
- Turn off oven and leave in for another 15mins (or less if you don’t want really brown crust).
- Place on cooling tray for at least 1 hour.
- Eat and enjoy.
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.