Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef & Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef & Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel better. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef & cabbage recipe. You can cook corned beef & cabbage using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corned Beef & Cabbage:
- Take of corned beef.
- Get of seasoning from the meat package.
- Get of water.
- Get of cabbage.
- You need of baby red potatoes.
- Take of package of petite baby carrots.
Steps to make Corned Beef & Cabbage:
- Put the corned beef in the crock pot sprinkle with the seasoning that came with the meat. Fill the crock pot with water to cover the beef..
- Wash then cut the cabbage into quarters. Put the cabbage into the crock pot. If you prefer your cabbage not as soft you can allow your meat to cook for a few hours (about 2 or 3) then add your cabbage. Set your crock pot on high. For 8 hours. 10 hours if you like the corned beef shredding..
- When you have about 3.5 hours left add the potatoes and carrots..
- Take everything out, slice the meat and serve. Salt and pepper as needed. ENJOY.
If you find this Corned Beef & Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.