Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic and lemon mussels recipe. You can cook garlic and lemon mussels using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic and Lemon Mussels:
- Use 1.8 kg of clean mussels,.
- Use 3 tbsp of salted butter.
- Take 4 of , garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Get of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Provide of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide 4 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1-3 of dried chilli (optional).
Instructions to make Garlic and Lemon Mussels:
- Preheat a pan with a lid over high heat and add the butter and garlic. Fry for 2 minutes or less. Do not let the garlic burn..
- Toss the Mussels in and cover with lid. Reduce heat to medium allow to steam for 10 minutes or until the mussels have all open..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, toss and cook for another 3-5 minutes to allow the liquid and mussels to absorb some of the flavours..
- Serve with crusty bread..
If you find this Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.