Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bhindi Do Pyaza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhindi Do Pyaza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bhindi do pyaza recipe. To make bhindi do pyaza you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bhindi Do Pyaza:
- Use 300 gms of okra, cut into 1" pieces.
- Get 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Get 1-2 of onions, sliced.
- Get 2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of fried onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of coriander-mint leaves, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pani puri masala.
- Take to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Bhindi Do Pyaza:
- Heat ghee in a pan and saute the chopped okra till they turn soft. Keep aside..
- Heat oil and temper with cumin seeds, mustard seeds and asafoetida..
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger and green chilies. Saute till light brown..
- Add all the dry spices (except salt) and give it a stir..
- Now add the fried okra and salt. Saute for a minute..
- When done, add the chopped coriander-mint leaves & fried onion..
- Serve as a side dish with curd rice, sambhar rice, rasam rice, dal chawal (rice & lentil) or with chapati / any Indian bread..
- Note – 1. I have used pani puri masala as I had no chaat masala, but you may add some chaat masala instead. 2. I added store bought fried onions, but you can add some homemade ones if preferred. In that case add some extra oil to the pan and stir fry 1-2 onions till golden brown..
If you find this Bhindi Do Pyaza recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.