Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best biscuits, gravy, sausage and bell peppers ever! 🙂 recipe. To cook the best biscuits, gravy, sausage and bell peppers ever! 🙂 you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂:
- Take 1 can of 12 biscuits.
- Take 4 pounds of sausage. I call it (the intestine).
- Get 8 of eggs.
- You need of Garlic, black pepper and onion powder.
- Provide Pinch of salt and table pepper.
- Provide 6 packs of gravy.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers. (Colored).
Steps to make The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂:
- Fallow the gravy directions (and when the gravy is done i put a serving spoon of bacon grease in there too and stir it in well).
- Cut up and Cook you intestine. And put garlic, onion, and black pepper on it and set aside..
- De-stem your bell's and cut or rip them up and boil them..
- Scramble your eggs put about 5 plops of milk and garlic powder and about 5 pinches of salt and table pepper in the mixture and cook your eggs (after the intestine in cooked so there cooking in the guts of the pig 🐖).
- Make your biscuits..
- After there done crumble your biscuits on a plate along with some crumbled sausage and top it off with gravy and (adorn or garnish) with table pepper..
- Yum. 🙂.
Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Remove sausage with a slotted spoon, leaving the drippings in the pan. This is one of the best sausage gravy recipes I have used. It's unfortunate that many cooks and restaurants north of the mason-dixon serve up a grey goop and call it sausage gravy.
If you find this The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.