Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe. You can cook stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread:
- You need of corned beef roast.
- Provide of Sliced banana peppers.
- Provide of Spicy brown mustard.
- Get of Saurkraut.
- Prepare of Egg wash for bread.
- Get of large egg.
- Take of water.
- Provide of Bread mixture.
- Use of flour.
- Get of brown sugar.
- You need of melted butter.
- Use of instant yeast.
- Provide of Spicey brown mustard.
Instructions to make Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread:
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
Everything you love about a Reuben sandwich stuffed into a pretzel roll! Serve with corned beef sliced across the grain. How to Cook Corned Beef in the Pressure Cooker? I think the term pressure cooker brings back bad memories or scary stories of exploding kitchen pots, so with a rebranding of the kitchen cooking utensil, a more user friendly name is todays. Use leftover diced corned beef or deli corned beef in this fabulous soup.
If you find this Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.