Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Asian Steam Mussels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Steam Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Steam Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be so much healthier. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian steam mussels recipe. You can have asian steam mussels using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Steam Mussels:
- You need of Sauce.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- Take of soy sauce.
- You need of water.
- Provide of Fixin‘.
- Use of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Get of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of carrot, chopped.
- You need of hot pepper, thinly sliced.
- Get of scallion, cut into 1 1/2 inch length.
- You need of turkey bacon, sliced.
- You need of Final touch.
- Provide of fresh mussels.
- Provide of sesame oil.
- Get of cooking wine.
- Provide of sugar.
Instructions to make Asian Steam Mussels:
- soak fresh mussels in cold water for 30 min. Rinse a few times to ensure shells are clean..
- Drain the water, set aside mussels.
- Heat olive oil in a large deep pot.
- Add all of the vegetables and bacon (fixin‘) to the pot, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in sauce ingredients and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in mussels and rest of the ingredients and cook with lid on until all of the mussels open, about 3 minutes.
If you find this Asian Steam Mussels recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.