pork and chicken gravy. This recipe is like the chicken fried steak you grew up with, only uses boneless rib pork chops. Season gravy with salt and pepper (to taste) and serve over pork. This is the chicken and pork version of beef brisket swimming in gravy with one difference — this dish has mushroom gravy.
This is your basic pan gravy technique, and it doesn't matter what the meat is. You can do this for a leg of lamb, a roast beef, a roast pork loin, or a pan-roasted chicken. How to Make Chicken Fried Pork Cutlets with Country Gravy: For the pork: Place a pork chop between wax paper and flatten out by hitting it with a rolling pin or meat tenderizer. You can cook pork and chicken gravy using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pork and chicken gravy
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth 15 ounces.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of water to thin.
- It’s 1 of use olive oil and juices from deep fried pork chops recipe.
- You need 1 of use dredging flour from deep fried pork chops recipe.
Vegan/plant-based gravy substitutes are also shared below. Jump to the Quick and Easy Gravy Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing how we make. Our easy method works for all the meats — chicken, turkey, beef, pork, and lamb will all benefit from our gravy recipe. And I didn't use cornstarch because the gravy packets already have plenty of cornstarch in them and I didn't want the dish to have a starchy taste to it.
pork and chicken gravy step by step
- in a potadd oil and juices get hot add flour spices it will be thick stir so it wont be burnt when mixed well add chicken broth and add 2 cup water stir it will thicken soon.
- if there isn't at least 1 1/2 cups of dredging flour add till at least that much but no more than two.
The chicken and gravy looks amazing! I just made something similar with pork in the Crock Pot. Although, I am partial to mashed potatoes instead of rice. Panko breadcrumbs give this pork cutlet a great crunch, and the white gravy adds a nice finishing touch, making a simple meal the family will love. Crispy Panko-Coated Pork Cutlets With White Gravy.