Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef with Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef with Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to feel better. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef with veggies recipe. You can cook corned beef with veggies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corned Beef with Veggies:
- Provide 1 can of corned beef.
- Provide 1-2 of carrots.
- You need 1-3 of potatoes.
- Provide 1 of yellow onion.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Instructions to make Corned Beef with Veggies:
- Dice up the onion, carrots and potatoes into 1 cm cubes.
- Warm up your pot/pan/wok, add in the oil, carrots and potatoes in first and saute them for 10-15 min or until half cooked.
- Add in the onions and saute them till they turn translucent. Then add in the corned beef. Mix it all up and cook it for another 5-10 mins, depending on how brown you like your beef to be. And bam! It's done! Have it with rice or bread.
If you find this Corned Beef with Veggies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.