Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air fried marinated-vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air fried marinated-vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to air fried marinated-vegetables recipe. To make air fried marinated-vegetables you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Air fried marinated-vegetables:
- Provide 1 of whole red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of whole yellow pepper.
- Use 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 of medium carrots.
- Take 1 of medium head cauliflower.
- Provide 1 of medium head broccoli.
- Provide 2 cups of sliced okra.
- You need 1 of medium zucchini.
- Take 3-4 tbls of lemon juice.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tbls of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tbls of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
Instructions to make Air fried marinated-vegetables:
- Chop/slice vegetables and set aside.
- Make the marinade by mixing the spices, lemon juice and olive oil until well mixed.
- Apply marinade all over vegetables and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Set airfryer at 180 degrees. Preheat for 2 minutes. Add vegetables in two batches (so as not to overcrowd) so that vegetables become crisp..
- Air fryer for 10 minutes and remove, then add second batch and repeat cooking for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chopped cilantro. This is a perfect side dish to pretty much anything..
- NOTE: You can choose to grill in oven if you don’t have an airfryer, it just wont be as crisp as it will be in airfryer.
If you find this Air fried marinated-vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.