Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's corned beef hash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's corned beef hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's corned beef hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you would like to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's corned beef hash recipe. To cook brad's corned beef hash you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's corned beef hash:
- You need 3 of medium potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 of LG red onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of left over corned beef, shredded.
- You need of Sea salt and black pepper.
- Provide 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Take of Eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Brad's corned beef hash:
- Wash potatoes. Quarter lengthwise. Slice very thin..
- Melt 2 -3 tbs butter in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and onions. Fry over medium heat. Stir fairly often. Just so potatoes don't brown too fast..
- When potatoes get tender and start to brown, add salt pepper and garlic. Continue to cook until potatoes brown and start to get crispy..
- Add vinegar and scrape up any char that is sticking to the pan. Add corned beef and heat through..
- Fry a couple eggs however you prefer them. Serve immediately with hot sauce if desired. Enjoy..
A British corned beef hash is the ultimate comfort food. It also doesn't hurt that it is so quick and easy to make. Unlike in the States, corned beef in the U. K. is more often canned, which is considered the British way. This is not to say that homemade corned beef would not work wonderfully in this recipe.
If you find this Brad's corned beef hash recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.