Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet porkchops and savory potato "fries" recipe. You can cook sweet porkchops and savory potato "fries" using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries":
- Provide of For Porkchops:.
- You need of Thin sliced Pork Chops.
- Get 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic or powder/salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ground red pepper.
- Provide of For the Potatoes:.
- Provide 4 of medium potatoes or 2 large ones (Yukon gold are my favorite but any will work).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Take of Paprika.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- Provide of ground Pepper.
Steps to make Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries":
- In a ziploc bag large enough to hold all of your porkchops, add Honey, Lemon juice and red wine vinegar and mix together until it is a consistent liquid. Add your porkchop seasonings, mix again, then add your porkchops. Squeeze out as much air as possible and let your porkchops marinate overnight..
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, spray it down with cooking spray and arrange your porkchops ontop. Pour some of the leftover marinade on each porkchop (dispose of most of it) and cover with another sheet of foil. Bake on 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes making sure to flip the porkchops halfway through..
- While porkchops are cooking, peel your potatoes and puncture them multiple times with a fork. Place the Potatoes on a microwave safe dish, cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5-8 minutes..
- After the Potatoes have become somewhat soft, slice them up into evenly thick slices and add to a stovetop skillet with oil. Throw in your Minced garlic and mix. Then add your paproka, cumin and other seasonings to the Potatoes and mix again..
- Potatoes should be cooked on medium high heat in the skillet for about 5 minutes per side (or until the side touching the pan becomes crispy, then flip them over). Cook until potatoes are the desired crispness and let them settle..
- Remove porkchops from the oven, keeping the top layer of foil on for 5-10 minutes while it rests to insure porkchops do not dry out. Serve your porkchops and potatoes after they have cooled a bit and enjoy..
Black Bean Chorizo Soup from Wine & Glue. Brown Sugar and Maple Sweet Potatoes from Real Housemoms. Candied Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole from Cream De La Crumb. Recipes We Love: Savory Sweet Potato Fries. This Sweet Potato Fries Dip has a spicy kick that pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the potatoes.
If you find this Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.