Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stir-fry Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-fry Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fry Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fry noodle soup recipe. You can have stir-fry noodle soup using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-fry Noodle Soup:
- You need 1 handful of dried wood ear mushrooms.
- Provide 4 of dried shitakii mushrooms.
- Get 1 lb of pork chops, sliced in thin strips.
- Use 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Take 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of shitakii powder (optional).
- Use of oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 head of Napa cabbage, sliced in 1/2 strips.
- Take 8 oz of bamboo shoots, sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced in chunks.
- Get 4 of green onions, sliced.
- Provide 3 cups of chicken or pork stock.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of black vinegar.
- Provide 1 lb of fresh noodles.
- You need 6 of eggs.
Instructions to make Stir-fry Noodle Soup:
- Rehydrate the mushrooms by covering in boiling water and allowing to sit for several hours. Thinly slice the shitakii and roughly tear the wood ear (also called black fungus in some Asian markets). Keep the mushrooms separate after cutting..
- Combine the pork, shitakii, corn starch, 2 tsp soy sauce, shitakii powder, and sesame oil in a bowl and set aside..
- Combine the cabbage, wood ear, oyster mushrooms, green onion, and bamboo shoots in a large bowl and set aside..
- Gather all your ingredients mise en place. The soup will come together very quickly..
- Prepare the soup base by combining the the stock, soy sauce, and black vinegar and setting over low heat..
- Set a pot of water, for the noodles, to boil. Add a Tbsp of salt and a tsp of baking soda to the water. The soda will increase the pH and give you noodles more spring, like Asian style noodles..
- Boil the noodles for 3 min or until al dente.
- Drain and rinse the noodles to stop the cooking.
- Place the noodles in handfuls into a bowl. Extra noodles should be stored in small zip lock bags as single servings..
- Add the oil to a wok over high heat and add the garlic stirring for 30 seconds until fragrant..
- Add the pork and shitakii and continue to stir fry until browning.
- Remove the cooked pork and set aside..
- Stir fry the veggies/mushrooms until starting to brown..
- Add the soup base and set heat to simmer.
- Make a well in the simmering soup to poach the eggs. One egg per person..
- Poach the eggs. Labeling soup broth over the eggs after 3-4 minutes..
- Place a poached egg in each bowl.
- Add soup to the noodles and egg and serve.
In a medium sized pot, bring the broth to a slight boil. Once the broth is ready, add the rice noodles. In a large saute pan with high sides over medium-high heat, add the peanut oil. Quick Stir Fry Leftovers Chinese Noodle Soup. written by Daniela Klein. This is a follow up recipe to Long Chive Asian Noodles, but you can use it for basically any stir fry leftovers.
If you find this Stir-fry Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.