Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Semovita (swallow)with okra soup and stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semovita (swallow)with okra soup and stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to semovita (swallow)with okra soup and stew recipe. You can cook semovita (swallow)with okra soup and stew using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Semovita (swallow)with okra soup and stew:
- Prepare of For the semo.
- Use of Semovita.
- Use of Boiling water.
- Get of For the soup.
- You need of Fresh okra.
- Get of Chicken or beef Stock.
- You need of Locust beans.
- Take of tspn Potash water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Get of For the stew.
- Take of Blinded scotch bonnet,tomatoe and onion.
- Take of Oil.
- Take of Seasoning.
- Provide of Fried chicken.
Steps to make Semovita (swallow)with okra soup and stew:
- Let’s make the semovita(swallow).
- Pour water in a pot and bring to boil.in another bowl add some amount of semovita mix well and add to d boiling water.kip stirring until it’s thick.reduce the flame and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Add another semovita small by small and keep mixing until it’s thick.cover and let it cook for 10 mints.when it’s done mold into desired shape and kip aside.
- For the okra..pour in the beef stock into pot and bring to boil,add in the grated okra pour the potash and mix,add little salt and let it cook..
- Let’s make the stew…In pan add oil..let it sauté,add all the ingredients.let it cook until oil comes to the top.adjust seasonings and serve with the swallow and okra.
If you find this Semovita (swallow)with okra soup and stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.