Pork stir fry. This simple and quick pork stir fry recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on-hand, making dinner tonight a breeze! Reviews for: Photos of Pork Stir Fry. Change up your weeknight meal routine with this quick and easy garlic ginger pork stir fry!
Pork stir-fries work well with many different cuts. Boneless pork chops, pork tenderloin, and even ground pork can be used, though you'll need to adjust the cook times accordingly to avoid. This Pork Stir Fry is an easy homemade stir-fry filled with chunks of pork, vegetables, and rice noodles. You can cook Pork stir fry using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork stir fry
- It’s 1.5 lb. of Thin sliced boneless pork chops.
- It’s 5 packs of chilli ramen.
- It’s 2 bottles of General tso sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Peas.
- It’s 1 can of Carrots.
Top it with crushed peanuts and cilantro for the perfect Asian-inspired dinner. This Pork Stir Fry is such an easy weeknight meal. Skip the take-out and make your own! This Pork Stir Fry is a quick and easy ground pork recipe with big flavours!
Pork stir fry instructions
- Cut the pork chops into strips. Marinate it in Dale's seasoning for 10 minutes. Pan fry it on medium high heat till cooked. Then add 1.5 bottles of general tso. Stir and let it simmer while you prepare everything else..
- Boil water and add ramen. Let cook till desired doneiness. Once cooked drain and add 3 of the chilli flavored ramen seasoning packets..
- First drain the carrots and peas and add to a sauce pan. Heat on medium high heat add the rest of the bottle to the carrots and peas..
- To assemble first add noodles, then pea and carrot mixture and then add porkchops on top with a little extra sauce from the pan as desired..
- You can add any vegetables you want to this. I just used what I had on hand..
Enjoy this easy pork stir fry. By the way, you may add bell peppers too if you wish. Simply slice the capsicum into strips and stir-fry with the snow peas. Pork Stir Fry – skip the takeout in favor this easy stir fry! Pork stir-fry recipes can involve bite-sized chunks, julienned thin strips, thin slices, or even ground Now your pork is ready to be added to your stir-fry.