Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops. How to make garlic parmesan stuffed pork chops: Start by making the filling. Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cooked and crumbled bacon, green onion and garlic powder in a bowl. These pork chops come out nice and juicy with excellent flavor.
Then using tongs dip chops in egg mixture and let excess drip off. Why not have these pork chops for dinner tonight? Or have too many dinners of overcooked tasteless "shoe-leather" pork chops turned you off from their regular meal rotation ? You can have Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- It’s 4 of to 6 Bone-in Pork chops.
- It’s 1 can of Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 cup of Apple Cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 large of Sweet Onion Sliced Very Thin.
- You need 1/3 stick of Of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
Let me convince you to try roasting your pork chops, with parmesan and garlic in the oven. This pork chop recipe is great and easy for a weeknight dinner. The parmesan crusted pork comes out moist and tender, and would go great with mashed potatoes. These were the best pork chops I have eaten in a long time.
Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops instructions
- These pork chops are cooked in the crock pot and the best way to do it is to rub down the pork chops with olive oil and then sprinkle them on both sides with powdered garlic and freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Use your fingers to pat the Parmesan Cheese and the powdered garlic into the pork chops..
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with vegetable cooking spray and then place the pork chops you prepared above into the crock pot..
- Now all of your ingredients to the crock pot in on top of the pork chops..
- Turn the crock pot on high and let it cook for 6 hours. Check about once a hour to make sure it doesn't dry out. If it appears to get to dry at any point add a 1/4 cup of apple cider.
- I like to serve these pork chops over saffron rice and I serve broccoli and cheese with the meal also. I also serve Cheddar Bay Biscuits..
So moist and tender and the flavors were amazing! These savory pork chops come out juicy, tender, and are complimented wonderfully by the parmesan, sage and garlic. This great dish can stand alone without needing a sauce or gravy to flavor it.and makes an easy dinner in less than an hour. Learn how to make Garlic-Parmesan Pork Chops. If you love pork chops, you are going to love this easy, healthy and the best pork chops in Instant Pot, with creamy garlic Parmesan sauce and gravy!