Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe. You can have roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops…:
- Use 4 medium of thin or thick cut pork chops washed…
- Get 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth or stalk.
- Take 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion (diced).
- Take 3 of poatoes (peel & chopped like in stew).
- Use 1 dash of pepper, garlic salt, onion salt, seasoning salt, bbq seasoning.
- Use 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops…:
- Peel and chop potatoes… wash and start to boil….
- Season both sides of chops according to taste… in a hot med skillet brown both sides of chops..about a min or two on each side…remove and set aside…
- Mix your bbq sauce and about a cup of water and stir untill smooth.
- In a small pan sautee chopped onions with a little bit of your chicken broth and a little bit of your bbq sauce mixture…untill onions are clearish in color and soft to the touch….
- Mix your cream of chicken and the rest of your chicken broth and bbq sauce mixture and stir untill smooth….
- By now your potatoes should be just about ready you don't want them mashy just softer than normal…once this is done drain and set to the side….
- In a thick large pan or an electric skillet add the chops, chicken broth mixture, your onions, and your potatoes…
- *** Its very important to stir freqently and turn your chops as well…you don't want to sear your potatoes you wanna let your juice soak into your meat and potatoes….
- Cook on high for about 15 to 20 mintues while covered…maintain a constant boil but not to high….you don't want to burn your potatoes….
- After 15 mins or so reduce heat and uncover for about 10 more mins or so….
- Once chops are done and potatoes are soft drain most of the juice but not all…set the juice to the side…
- Now comes the fun part…plate your chops and your potatoes…I do some kind of veggie or rice with this meal and its wonderful….now you can enjoy your meal…
- I hope you enjoy this…cause I sure do and its a easy and quick and taste wonderful…
Serve with a vegetable side dish and your favorite salad for an extra special meal. Tender pork chops, crisp roasted potatoes, and a colorful array of vegetables in a complete and easy dinner. Made all on one sheet pan, so that even cleanup is fast and easy! The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. Add potatoes and onion to remaining mustard mixture in bowl; toss to coat.
If you find this roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.