Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple breaded pork chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple breaded pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple breaded pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple breaded pork chops recipe. To make simple breaded pork chops you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple breaded pork chops:
- Get 2 lb of thin cut pork chops (i use very thin chops).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of lawry's seasoned salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lawry's garlic salt.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 of enough veg oil for frying chops.
Instructions to make Simple breaded pork chops:
- Rinse chops under water, this isn't necessary but I am weird about raw meat. sprinkle a lil salt & pepper on both sides of the chops, set aside. Mix flour, seasoned salt and garlic salt together in a med bowl, big enough to coat the chops in..
- In a med skillet over med heat, heat about 3-4 tbs of oil. Coat about 3 of the chops in flour then add to the skillet, don't add too many at a time. Fry about 4-5 min on first side and 2-3 min on other side, or until golden brown on both sides. This doesn't take long since they are thin..
- As you take them out put onto a plate with a piece of paper towrel so the grease can drain off. Continue til all chops r done…. :).
- Feel free to mix up any spices u like, we really enjoy these just like this. Simple yet oh so yummy!!.
That's because breaded pork cutlets end up crispy on the outside and cooked through on the inside, while remaining supremely tender and juicy. Coat pork chops with seasoned flour; dip in egg mixture and coat with crumbs. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. BREADED PORK CHOPS Like this recipe? Pin it to your DINNER pinboard!
If you find this Simple breaded pork chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.