Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you would like to feel better. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To cook thai green curry you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- You need of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Use of Onions.
- Get of Peppers (Red,Green & Yellow).
- You need of Thai Green Curry Paste.
- Provide of Coconut Ideal Milk.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- Use of Mix Veg. (Baby Corn,Broccoli & Suger snap peas).
- Use of Garlic Sault to Taste.
- Use of Pepper to Taste.
- Use of Oil for Browning.
- Provide of Egg Noodles.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Heat oil. Add Onions,do not brown,they must just go "glossy" . Add cubed Chicken. cover till Chicken is coocked. Add Cubed peppers & Mix Veg..
- Add Curry paste.
- Add coconut condensed milk. kan also use plain coconut milk.
- Add Chicken stock cube.
- cover lid and simmer for 10 min.
- in a seperate pot. bring water to a boil..
- add salt.
- then add egg noodles.
- cook noodles according to directions as some noodles have different cooking times.
- can also be served with Jasmine/Basmati rice.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.