Easy Fried Pork Chops. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate. Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Pork chops truly are an underrated dinner option.
These pan-fried pork chops truly have more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every single bite of pork chop disappears from your plate. This basic recipe is living proof that a few simple ingredients can create amazing results in the kitchen. You can cook Easy Fried Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Fried Pork Chops
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of thin pork chops.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of oregano leaves.
- You need 1 of basil leaves.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
Easy Pan Fried Pork Chop a very quick and easy guide how to fry thick pork chops and get the best result! When you cook a pork chop it is either over cook. Bone-in or boneless pork chops will work, but I prefer bone-in as they have more flavor. Some similar recipes call for adding flour to the seasoning mix.
Easy Fried Pork Chops instructions
- Get a frying pan out and put oil in the pan and put on about low- medium. Let sit..
- Take out 2 bowls , 1 with a lid preferably..
- Put 2 eggs in one bowl with no lid..
- Put dijon mustard in the bowl with the eggs and then mix..
- In the bowl with the lid, put bread crumbs in it. Then sprinkle oregano,basil, salt and pepper..
- Put the lid on top and shake or you may stir..
- First put 2 pork chops in the bowl with egg mixture. Then stick both with a fork about 10 times. Then turn over and repeat..
- Dip 1 pork chop at a time in to the bread crumb mixture. Flip over to cover it with the crumbs..
- Then put 1 pork chop at a time in the pan then turn on medium. Leave on each side 5-6 minutes..
- Repeat 7 and 8 till your finished..
- Put on plate or tray with napkins to drain then your done. Makes up 6-8 pork chops..
I've found we don't really miss it, plus, this option works better for gluten-free folks anyway. It's crucial to finish the pork. These chicken-fried pork chops are breaded and fried to golden perfection. The chops are delicious with applesauce or fried apples. Serve the pork chops with fried apples if desired, along with cooked grits, potatoes, or bread or cornbread dressing.