Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- Use 1 of chicken breast diced.
- Get 1 of green pepper chopped into chunks.
- Provide 1 pack of baby corn.
- Take 1 of red onion chopped into chunks.
- Prepare 1 handful of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of fresh kaffir lime leaf.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of Boiled Rice, to serve.
- Prepare of Lime, to garnish.
- Use of Thai green curry paste – jar or pre-made.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cook the diced chicken in the olive oil for 2 mins on each side (4 mins in total).
- Add the chopped pepper, onion, baby corn, bamboo shoots and lime leaf, cook for 2 mins.
- Add the Thai green curry paste and cook for 2 mins.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook for 2 mins.
- Boil rice per instructions (mine was ready in 2 mins). Drain, add to serving bowls. Add Thai green curry on top. Add lime garnish to finish.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.