Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at fighting back depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Try eating a couple of eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seabass thai jungle curry recipe. You can cook seabass thai jungle curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seabass Thai jungle curry:
- Get 2 pieces of sea bass fillets.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Provide 1 of tap palm sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 2-3 of thin slice lady fingers or kra-chai (or if you cannot find it you can use about 2 tbsp thin slice ginger).
- Get 2-3 of Thai egg plants or you can use baby aubergines instead (chopped in 6.
- Use 1 handful of thai basil leaves.
- Use 1 of big red chilli.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2-3 bunch of baby peppercorn (optional).
- Get 2-3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of jungle curry paste (you can buy a ready made one at a big local Asian grocery store or can use just normal red curry) Or you can make your own jungle curry. Check out my ‘Jungle curry paste’.
Steps to make Seabass Thai jungle curry:
- Thin cut just about cut through your sea bass on the skin side. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Have your pan on high heat, add some cooking oil in and pan fry your fish upside down for 2-3 min then turn over and fry the other side for a min or 2.Take the fish out and leave it aside..
- On the same pan with medium high heat, add jungle curry paste in, stir well. Add eggplant in follow by fish sauce, palm sugar.
- Add some baby peppercorns and kaffir lime leaves in. Taste your curry it should be spicy, salty and then just a hint of sweetness..
- Serve with Thai jasmine rice.
Serve this Thai Jungle Curry with rice. The Thai curry series is back. Some of you might have been relieved to see this title, but don't worry, I don't think this series will ever end. This curry is called the jungle curry because this is the type of the curry the Thais make when they're out in the jungle. This curry from central Thailand gets it name due to the diversity of herbs, ingredients and flavors that are used to make it.
If you find this Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.