Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
If you wish to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai yellow curry with mango & prawns recipe. To cook thai yellow curry with mango & prawns you need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Prepare of chili paste.
- You need of fish sauce.
- You need of tamarind sauce.
- Provide of lemongrass stalks.
- Get of lime.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Provide of garlic cloves.
- Use of shallot.
- Use of thumb fresh ginger.
- Use of fresh red chili.
- Take of coconut milk.
- Provide of cherry tomatoes OR 1 red bell pepper.
- Take of Prawns (I used frozen).
- You need of frozen peas.
- Prepare of small mango.
- Provide of salted cashews.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Take of fresh coriander.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need of Turmeric.
- Get of Curry.
Steps to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Defrost the prawns. Grate the garlic and ginger, chop the shallot, the fresh chili and the mango, halves the cherry tomatoes (or chop the red bell pepper)..
- In a medium pot, over a medium fire, heat the fish sauce and the chili paste (adjust the quantity to your liking and the level of spice of your available paste!) for a minute, then add the garlic, the ginger, the shallot and the cashews until lucid & brown, then add the tomatoes (or peppers) and the frozen peas until soft..
- Add the lemongrass, the bay leaf, the mango, half of the coriander, and half of the lime and cook for a minute..
- Add the coconut milk (and a splash of water if needed), then add the spices – Cumin (I personally do not digest it well, but feel free to adjust the quantities to your liking!), Turmeric, and Curry, and stir well to combine..
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and let it bubble away, being careful it does not dry up too much..
- When nearly ready, add the prawns for a few minutes (I do not like them overcooked!), then remove from the heat, remove the lemongrass stalks, add the tamarind sauce, stir well, and you are ready to serve..
- I like to serve it in little clay serving pots with rice, Thai prawns crackers and sweet chili sauce; garnish with the remaining lime, coriander, and fresh chili..
Curry paste, red, yellow or green (I personally do not taste much difference) is a convenient one jar flavour base for. Spice things up with this healthy vegan Thai yellow curry recipe from Australian Women's Weekly's Almost Vegetarian cookbook. Yellow curry is a curry made from cumin, coriander, turmeric, fenugreek, garlic, salt, bay leaf, lemongrass, cayenne pepper, ginger, mace and cinnamon. It generally contains less chilli than other curries. Thai Mango Chicken Red Curry with Coconut Rice Quick and Easy.
If you find this Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.