Pad Ma Khure Yaow or stir fry eggplants. Full of flavour, without being packed with complicated ingredients! But for real tasty you should fried eggplant first, eggplant will not too soft and also makes it even more delicious. Stir-fried Eggplant with Minced Pork and Sweet Basil.
This savory eggplant stir-fry makes a great main course when served over rice and topped with fresh cilantro (if you like it). Chinese Stir-Fried Eggplant and Green Beanshannah chia. vegetarian oyster sauce, eggplants, garlic, ground white. Sichuan eggplant stir fry, or yú xiāng eggplant (鱼香茄子), is one of those under-appreciated real-deal Sichuan dishes that deserves more attention. You can cook Pad Ma Khure Yaow or stir fry eggplants using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pad Ma Khure Yaow or stir fry eggplants
- Prepare 2 cup of of slices eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of chili slices.
- You need 10 of leaves of sweet basil.
- Prepare 50 grams of of ground pork.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spoon of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of spoon of fermented soy bean.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of spoon of pork stock powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of spoon of chopped garlic.
Throughout the years, whenever I took a foreign friend or colleague to a Sichuan restaurant in Beijing, this stir fry was always one of the most popular dishes. Spicy stir-fried Korean eggplant side dish! Seasoned simply with gochujang (Korean red chili pepper paste) for a nice spicy kick. Heat a pan with the oil over medium high heat.
Pad Ma Khure Yaow or stir fry eggplants instructions
- In the heating pan add oil add garlic fry till get nice smell add pork stir fry till cook.
- Add eggplants and chilies fry till eggplants soft.
- Add basil, oyster, fermented soy bean , fish sauce, pork stock and sugar keep frying till everything combined.
Stir fry the eggplants quickly, about a minute or until the outside starts to soften. If you like eggplant then this Eggplant Stir-Fry with Chicken recipe is for you. It is Asian cooking inspired and full of flavor. · Spicy, stir-fried pork with ginger and garlic is a deliciously piquant foil for silky broiled eggplant in Andrew Zimmern's Ma Po Eggplant. Get the recipe for Eggplant and Tofu Stir-Fry. Eggplant and Tofu Stir-Fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.