Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to find out, are fantastic at combating depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try consuming a couple of eggs to jolly up!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red coconut curry recipe. You can cook thai red coconut curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Get of Garlic.
- Take of Large Piece of Ginger.
- Prepare of Lemongrass.
- Prepare of Red Chillies.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Get of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Get of Fish Sauce.
- Get of Coconut Cream.
- Get of Chicken Fillets.
- Get of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Use of Lime Juice.
- Get of Fresh Coriander.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Prepare of Basmati Rice.
Instructions to make Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Roughly chop garlic, ginger and chillies..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, ginger and chillies, as well as the lemongrass. Saute until fragrant..
- Add curry paste and saute another 3-5 minutes over low heat..
- Cut chicken into cubes and season with salt and pepper. Add to pan..
- As soon as chicken is browned a bit, add fish sauce (I know it smells horrible but it makes all the difference) and coconut cream. Allow to simmer on low-medium heat until chicken is cooked through and sauce has started to reduce..
- Optional: I found this little jar of roasted chilli paste and adder about a teaspoon. Really gave my sauce another layer of flavour. It smells amazing..
- Season to taste, remove lemongrass and add sugar snap peas. Stir through the lime juice..
- Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander. (And a dollop of plain yogurt if the is too much!).
If you find this Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.