Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chicken taco soup recipe. You can cook easy slow cooker chicken taco soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Use 1 cup of mild salsa.
- Take 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Provide 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- Get 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take of Optional toppings:.
- Provide of cilantro.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- Get of avocado.
- Take of green onion.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
Steps to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. For toppings, I added pico de. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot? Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all swimming in a smoky, spiced broth, this chicken taco soup recipe is one you're going to want to keep close by through chilly.
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.