Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poupeki (semolina custard pie) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poupeki (semolina custard pie) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poupeki (semolina custard pie) recipe. You can have poupeki (semolina custard pie) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poupeki (semolina custard pie):
- Provide of For the custard.
- Get 1 litre of fresh milk.
- You need 1 cup of fine semolina.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 of vanillins (powder).
- Use 2-3 of filo pastry.
- Take of cinnamon powder.
- Take of For the syrup.
- Take 2 cups of sugar.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 of lemon peel.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
Instructions to make Poupeki (semolina custard pie):
- Heat the milk with the sugar and slowly add the semolina..
- Add the vanillin powder and stir until the custard thickens and bubbles..
- As soon as the custard thickens add the butter and stir..
- Take a round baking tray of 36 cm (or a tart pan), butter it and spread the filo pastry (don't butter the last one since the custard will go on top)..
- Pour the custard and fold the sides of the pastry sheets that stick out..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180 °C using both radiant elements (take care that the bottom is well cooked)..
- Prepare the syrup by boiling all the ingredients for 10 minutes..
- When the sweet is lukewarm pour the syrup over it while hot..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve..
Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, hot chocolate. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Hot chocolate is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth.
If you find this Poupeki (semolina custard pie) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.