Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel better. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- You need of green Curry paste-.
- Prepare of lemongrass (if you don't have lemongrass,use lemon juice).
- You need of galangal chopped.
- Provide of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide of garlic cloves.
- Get of thai shallots(or green onion).
- Use of thai sweet basil.
- Use of coriander leaves.
- Provide of green chillies.
- Provide of Other ingredients:-.
- Take of tofu cut into cubes.
- Provide of eggplant.
- Take of vegetable of your choice.
- Prepare of bamboo shoots.
- Use of brown sugar.
- Provide of coconut milk.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Prepare of green beans trimmed.
- You need of oil.
- You need of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of vegetable stock.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of Cashews to garnish.
- Get of Red chilli for garnish.
- Get of Basil leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Place all 'Green Curry Paste' ingredients in a food processor or blender, and add 1/3 glass coconut milk or enough to blend, blend it and make smooth paste..
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle in oil and add2 tbsp green curry paste. Stir-fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes).Add stock plus lime leaves or bay leaves. When sauce comes to a gentle boil, reduce heat to medium-low or just until you get a nice simmer. Add all vegetables, Simmer 7-10 mins, or until all vegetable soft enough to pierce with a fork..
- Pour soy sauce, and add the whole kaffir lime leaves and sugar, stir well..
- Add tofu and bamboo shoots, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Then stir in green beans and bean shoots, cook for a further 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit your taste..
- Serve with jasmine rice or plain rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.