Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to custard apple pie using frozen puff pastries recipe. You can cook custard apple pie using frozen puff pastries using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries:
- You need 4 of sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- Provide 1 of Apple.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 100 grams of Custard cream.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon.
- Provide 100 grams of Honey lemon paste (or custard cream).
Steps to make Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries:
- For the custard cream, refer to the "Easy Custard Cream" recipeby Cookpad user "Lili". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145651-easy-custard-cream.
- Slice the apples into thin wedges, sprinkle sugar and lemon juice, then microwave in a silicon steamer for 3 minutes..
- Return the puff pastries to room temperature (30 minutes), and cut each piece into thirds. Then make 5 diagonal cuts for ventilation in the middle of half of the pieces..
- When the apples cool….
- spread custard cream on half of the puff pastries..
- Then put three apple slices on top of each of the 6 pastries. Sprinkle cinnamon to taste..
- Top with honey lemon paste or more custard cream..
- Put the pastry with cuts on top, then crimp the edges with a fork to seal the edges..
- Brush on an egg wash, then bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 190℃..
Peel, core and chop apples up coarsely. Combine apples with sugar, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg. Take your recipes beyond the humble pie. There are endless delicious pastry possibilities from brunch tarts to an indulgent dessert. Tap into our pastry inspiration to create a meal everyone is sure to love. pastry type.
If you find this Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.