Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Custard Sauce for Apple Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Custard Sauce for Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard Sauce for Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as economically as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to custard sauce for apple pie recipe. You can cook custard sauce for apple pie using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Custard Sauce for Apple Pie:
- Provide 1 of Egg yolk.
- Use 15 grams of Sugar.
- Get 80 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of less than 1 teaspoon Liqueur (Calvados).
Steps to make Custard Sauce for Apple Pie:
- Mix together the egg yolk and sugar in a bowl until it becomes white..
- Put the milk in a pot and heat until it is just about to boil. Pour half into the bowl from Step 1 and mix well..
- Pour in the remaining milk and mix well. Return the entire mixture to the pot..
- Heat on medium heat while stirring until it is thick enough to draw a figure 8..
- When it has thickened, remove from the heat and cool in an ice water bath..
- Stir while cooling in the ice water bath. When it has cooled, add the liqueur..
- Top an apple pie with the sauce..
- This is an apple pie recipe. The filling doesn't contain any butter, so it goes really well with this sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145189-apple-pie-in-30-minutes.
Remove custard sauce from heat and stir in the vanilla or vanilla bean paste. Serve warm or cold over Irish apple cake. Pastry cream uses starch as a thickener while custard uses just eggs to achieve its creamy texture. Use our recipe to make trifles and fruit parfaits, or to pour on top of apple crumble, pumpkin pie, or chocolate cake. Add one cup warm milk and beat well again.
If you find this Custard Sauce for Apple Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.