Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy shiitake mushroom stir-fry recipe. To make quick & easy shiitake mushroom stir-fry you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry:
- Provide of large, fleshy shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide of sesame oil (or olive oil if you don't have it).
- Use of salt.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Use of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry:
- Separate the stems from the tops of the shiitake. Cut off the hard part from the bottom of the stem..
- Cut the stems in half lengthwise. Cut the tops into about 1 cm thick slices..
- Heat the sesame oil (or olive oil) on medium in a big frying pan. Lay out the pieces of shiitake mushrooms in the pan so one of the cut sides is facing the bottom. Sprinkle over a little salt..
- Let the shiitake 'grill' for a few minutes until the bottom side is starting to soften and brown a little. Then, flip over (you can do it roughly) so the other side can cook..
- Stir a few times if needed to cook any uncooked spots until shiitake slices are soft and juicy. Right at the end, quickly mix in the soy sauce and sprinkle with pepper. All ready to have as side dish or put in your lunch ^o^.
If you find this Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.