Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Upside down chicken nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Upside down chicken nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to upside down chicken nachos recipe. You can have upside down chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Upside down chicken nachos:
- Provide of Chicken tenders.
- Take 1 jar of salsa 16oz.
- Use 1 can of Refried beans.
- Get 1 pack of taco seasoning or 2 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning.
- Get of Tortilla chips.
- Take of Cheese.
- Take of Topping sour cream any thing you like.
Steps to make Upside down chicken nachos:
- Put salsa in first. Add the chicken tenders. Cook on hi for 15-20 with a quick release. (for frozen chicken cook a little longer.).
- Break up the chicken, (be careful on what you used don’t mess up the inter pot.) it breaks up easy. (Use silicone).
- Add refried beans, taco seasoning, salt to taste, mix until well combined..
- Layer with chips, cheese another layer of chips, ending with more cheese..
- Air crisp for 3-5 mins, check of so you don’t burn the chips and cheese, this does not take long… just want to melt the cheese..
- Notes- in the air crisp I burnt my cheese and had to remove some of the chips, and I just added d more cheese. this burns easy. The recipe said 10 min to crisp it wasn’t even 5 mins and it was burnt, that was a big change I made..
- You can use 2-3 chicken breast. I cook with my foodie almost every day, so I know how long it take for how much chicken, I did mine for 15 mins not frozen, if it was breast I would of done 20 mins if they was thick ones…. adjusted cooking time as needed, temp your chicken 165 is done. This is a quick and easy dish… good starter recipe for someone learning to cook/beginner with a pressure cooker, easy recipe for kids and teens….
This quick meal starts on the stove then bakes in the oven. Baked tortilla chips deliver lots of crunch with less fat than fried corn chips. Repeat layers ending with cheese on the top. These simple nachos which evoke the Hawaiian islands feature only a few ingredients: smoky grilled ham, pineapple and onions, with melted Colby Jack cheese, garnished with chopped parsley and chives, and pickled jalapenos. Top and fill the skillet with corn chips, top the chips with the cheese sauce.
If you find this Upside down chicken nachos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.