Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to fight depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mussels shrimps with egg sour fried rice noodles recipe. To make mussels shrimps with egg sour fried rice noodles you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles:
- Prepare of large mussels.
- Use of shrimps.
- Get of egg.
- Get of rice noodles.
- Use of oil.
- Take of Curry powder.
Steps to make Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles:
- Prepare all the ingredients at a dish.
- Add oil and fried the mussels firstly, and the add the shrimps.
- Add the curry powder with the water.
- Add the rice noodles to the pan and add the curry powder mixture to the rice noodles and mixed them together.
- Add the egg and mixed with the ingredients and fried the rice noodles. Add a bit water if the noodles is too dry.
- Mixed all the ingredients together and add the black pepper finally. The dish is ready to serve now. Enjoy :).
If you find this Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.