Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. On this page we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. To be able to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and tofu stir-fry recipe. To cook shrimp and tofu stir-fry you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry:
- Provide 1 of Large bag of medium shrimp, peeled and no tails.
- Get 1 medium of Sweet onion, diced.
- Provide 1 large of Zucchini, diced.
- Get 3 of green onions, chopped.
- Take 6 of Baby portobella mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of diced garlic.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin for sauteing.
- Prepare 1 can of mini corns, drained and rinsed.
- Use 1/2 can of bean sprouts or 1/3 cup fresh bean sprouts.
- Provide 1 packages of Super firm Tofu, cubed (bought mine cubed already).
- Take 1 of Bottle of Orange Sauce, any brand will do.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 1 can of water chestnuts, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 packages of Broccoli slaw.
Instructions to make Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry:
- In a large pot, over medium-high heat, add olive oil and let heat. Then add your onion, garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms. Saute until tender-crisp..
- Add your broccoli slaw, Sesame seeds, soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, and Tofu. Let the slaw become tender..
- When the ingredients are nice and soft; add shrimp. Be sure to mix the shrimp together so it can cook evenly! Let cook until almost all the way pink. Then add the Orange sauce!.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat! Serve with your choice of side! We had ours with rice!.
If you find this Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.