Eggplant Stackers. Plus, the Sriracha hot sauce adds an extra burst of flavor! Today I'm making eggplant stackers on the grill. After I grill, stay for the taste test.
Good as a starter or main dish. This will make four stackers depending on eggplant size. A new twist on Eggplant Parmigiana! You can cook Eggplant Stackers using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Stackers
- It’s 1 of eggplant, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of Eggplant ends.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of Cooked chicken, diced.
- You need of Leftover cheesy potatoes.
- You need of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Flour for dredging.
- You need of Olive oil to fry.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- You need of Dried oregano.
- Prepare of Dried basil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Unique Eggplants Stickers designed and sold by artists. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. We print the highest quality eggplant stickers on the internet. Get your hands on great customizable Eggplant stickers from Zazzle.
Eggplant Stackers step by step
- This is what I pulled out of my fridge to use. You can use anything you have..
- Prepare you veggies to sauté. Slice eggplant and sprinkle with salt to remove excess water. Let a set 10-15 minutes then pat dry with paper towels to remove moisture and excess water..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and add the veggies and dried oregano, basil, salt & pepper. Stir and cook until veggies are soft. While veggies are cooking prepare the eggplant slices. You will have 3 pie plates, 1 for flour, 1 for eggs, slightly beaten with a bit of water and 1 with mixture of panko and Parmesan. Dip each piece flour, egg and then panko..
- Heat same skillet you sautéed veggies in with more oil and brown the eggplant pieces, set aside..
- Now time to assemble. Setup everything in a line you want to layer. Start with sauce on bottom of the casserole dish. Next pieces of eggplant. Then mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, cheesy potatoes, sautéed veggies..
- Last top with piece of eggplant, pour sauce over and top with mozzarella. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until heated through and cheese all nice and melted..
Choose from thousands of designs or make your own today! Find eggplant stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. eggplant stackers nutrition facts and nutritional information. Eggplant Napoleons Eggplant Parm Stackers – The Cottage. lilyseclaires.blogspot.com. Lily's E'Claires: Roasted Eggplant & Tomato Salad Stackers.