Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted vegetable pasta salad recipe. You can have roasted vegetable pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad:
- You need 1 lb of orzo pasta, cooked.
- Provide 1 of medium eggplant, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of mushrooms, finely diced.
- You need 2 of medium zucchinis, finely diced.
- Take 2 of medium onions, finely diced.
- Take 3 of medium yellow, red, or orange bell peppers, finely diced.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of balsmaic vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of feta cheese (optional).
Steps to make Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad:
- Roast vegetables with olive oil on a foil-lined cookie sheet at 425 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, roasted vegetable, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Enjoy!.
If you find this Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.