Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood glucose which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and vegetable red thai curry recipe. To make chicken and vegetable red thai curry you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- Take of oil.
- Provide of Thai red curry paste.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Get of chicken breast fillets diced.
- Use of onion diced.
- Take of sweet potato diced.
- Get of Red pepper diced.
- Get of mushrooms quartered.
- Provide of water chestnuts.
- You need of water.
- Take of sugar.
- Use of servings of rice/bunch of cauliflower.
Instructions to make Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- Put the oil in a medium sized pan and add the paste..
- Once the paste begins to dissolve, pour half a can of coconut milk and continue to stir until the paste has dissolved..
- Add the chicken and stir until the chicken turns colour..
- Pour the rest of the coconut milk into the saucepan..
- Add the vegetables and the water chestnuts including the chestnut water..
- Add water until all the vegetables are covered..
- Put sugar in and leave to simmer for 20 minutes..
- Serve with cauliflower or rice: Cut the cauliflower into florets and boil for 10 minutes. Once boiled drain the water and add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper for seasoning..
Previous Post: « Pumpkin Soup with Marsala and Mascarpone. Next Post: Southwestern Chicken Orzo and Black. A great option when you're short on time but don't want to miss out on taste. Once soft, add chicken and curry paste. Add red pepper and remaining vegetables and bring to the boil.
If you find this Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.