Marinated Eggplant. Grilled eggplant marinated in a spicy garlic and herb marinade is a delicious, gluten-free addition to any How to make marinated eggplant. Marinated Eggplant is a recipe packed with tons of flavor and loads of vegetables, perfect for a summer side dish. This Marinated Eggplant recipe is definitely one for my husband.
Using fresh eggplant picked right out of my backyard Italian garden, I show you how to make an Italian classic. Marinated eggplant is an easy to make and delicious dish from Central Asia. Vegan, low carb, gluten free and paleo friendly, this dish can be served as an appetizer, as a side dish, in place of a salad. "Eggplant bacon." The very words are enough to make me wrinkle up my nose in distaste. You can cook Marinated Eggplant using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marinated Eggplant
- You need 4 of Eggplants.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mentsuyu soup stock (3x concentrated)*.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rice vinegar*.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar*.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White roasted sesame seeds*.
Adapted from Eggplant Bacon by Gena at Choosing Raw. Eggplant season is almost over here in Greece, so I am trying to get in as many eggplant recipes as possible before they are gone. Thick eggplant slices are marinated in a basil vinaigrette dressing and grilled to flavorful perfection. Place eggplant slices in a large dish; drizzle with fish sauce.
Marinated Eggplant step by step
- Cut eggplants and soak it in water for over 5 min to remove scum.
- Drain the water, pour sesame oil on the eggplant and mix.
- Microwave the eggplant for 6 min at 60% power.
- Mix * in another container to make the sauce.
- Drain the water, pour the mixed * sauce over the eggplant and toss well to mix and leave to cool down.
- Cover with wrap and put it in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle cut green onions on the top before serving.
Add basil, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Eggplant boiled then marinated in oil, garlic, red pepper and vinegar. A surprisingly light but tasty dish, much less tart than the usual scapece method. Making marinated eggplants preserve is easy. You should know that marinated eggplants should be used only as condiments, as they are not that ok to eat them just as they are.