Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple blueberry custard pie crumble recipe. To make apple blueberry custard pie crumble you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble:
- Take of Dough.
- Use 2 cup of flour.
- Get 1 1/2 stick of margarine.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ice water.
- Use of Filling.
- You need 1/2 of 3/4 can Blueberry Pie Filling.
- You need 3 of Cortland apples (peeled, cored and thinly sliced).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 of Custard (store bought or homemade).
- Take of Crumbs.
- Get 3 cup of flour.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
Steps to make Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble:
- For the dough: Knead ingredients quickly to form a soft dough. (Do not overwork dough) Press into bottom of a 9×13 pan..
- For the filling: Spread a thin layer of custard ontop of dough..
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over sliced apples..
- Layer apples over custard. Spoon dollops of blueberry pie filling ontop of apples, spreading it as evenly as possible..
- For the Crumbs: Combine all ingredients by hand until crumbs form. Sprinkle ontop of blueberry pie filling..
- Bake pie for 45 minutes to an hour or until golden..
- You will have extra crumbs- use it in a 9" round or muffin tins to spread the bottom of the pan. Then fill with remaining sliced apples and blueberry filling and top with additional crumbs. Bake 30-35 minutes..
With fingers, mix in butter until mixture is crumbly. Blueberry pie is topped with a cinnamon crumb topping in this simple recipe. This is the best blueberry pie that any of my family has ever had. Crumble: In bowl, combie oats, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. With fingers, mix in butter until mixture is curmbly.
If you find this Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.