Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Grains can be excellent for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can really help to better your mood. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your body to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style red thai curry recipe. You can cook restaurant style red thai curry using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Restaurant style Red Thai Curry:
- Take of coconut milk.
- Prepare of cubed pumpkin.
- Take of cubed red capsicum.
- You need of green peas.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of For red curry paste.
- Take of coriander seeds.
- Provide of Cumin seeds.
- You need of black pepper corn.
- Get of whole dry red chillies(soaked in hot water for 1 hour).
- You need of big onion chopped.
- Take of garlic cloves chopped.
- Get of long galangal chopped.
- Provide of kafir lime zest.
- You need of lemongrass(white part) chopped.
- Take of stem of fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
Instructions to make Restaurant style Red Thai Curry:
- Heat a pan and dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds and black pepper corn until nice aroma emits..
- Grind them to fine powder..
- In a mixer grinder place soaked dry red chillies, chopped onion, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, lime zest coriander stems and salt..
- Add the prepared spice powder and make a fine paste with adding little water.Red thai curry paste is ready..
- Place a saucepan in a stove top in medium low heat..
- Add coconut milk and prepared red curry paste. Give it a good mix..
- When the liquid starts boiling add the cubed pumpkin and 1/2 teaspoon of salt..
- Cover and cook in medium heat till 70% done..
- Remove the lid and add cubed capsicum and green peas..
- Cover and again cook till vegetables cook completely..
- Before removing adjust the seasoning, add more coconut milk if required..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with any kind of rice..
This Thai red curry recipe is so easy to make at home! It's much tastier than takeout and healthier, too. This Thai red curry made a fantastic meal last night and perhaps an even better breakfast this morning. It's the best curry I've ever had, restaurant versions included! You know I couldn't go to Bangkok without posting a Thai red curry recipe, right?
If you find this Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.